- This event has passed.
Oracle Modern Supply Chain Experience (MSCE) 2016
January 25, 2016 @ 2:45 pm - 3:30 pm
At the upcoming Oracle Modern Supply Chain Experience (MSCE) 2016– formerly known as the Oracle Value Chain Planning conference –Trinamix will be hosting an engaging session on adopting Oracle SCM CloudSolution. Trinamix’s session will feature case studies that demonstrate the real business advantages that forward-thinking, pathfinder organizations have gained by moving their supply chains to the cloud.
The presentation will explore key considerations for implementing Oracle cloud and creating a “path to the cloud” roadmap for your business priorities. Trinamix will also present best practices and benefits of Oracle Supply Chain Planning and Procurement Cloud solutions.
Today’s value chain decision-makers recognize the ability of Cloud computing to transforming the way manufacturing supply chain organizations consume and use IT services.
- Over 70% of manufacturing companies are using cloud applications somewhere in their supply chain
- Cloud adoption rates are growing across different areas of supply chain
- Benefits of cloud adoption such as speed of deployment, lower TCO, and greater flexibility can impact business processes
Key features of Oracle Cloud SCM
- Interactive balance of demand and supply to improve supply chain responsiveness and achieve superior business performance
- Simplified Planning, providing planning information in business context with intelligent recommendations, making adoption easy, even for less experienced planners
- Quick Diagnoses and Solutions to Supply Chain Problems
- Increased Supply Chain Efficiency
- Enhanced Planner Productivity
- Plan Global Supply ChainForecasting
- Enhanced Inventoryand Supply Planning
- Supply Chain Performance Monitoring
- Collaborative Decision-Making
- Integrated Plan-to-Production
- Extendable planning application adapting to business evolution
Learn more at Trinamix’s session at MSCE 2016
Adoption of Next Generation Capabilities from Oracle SCM Cloud: Case Studies Solution
Prantik Chakraborty, Director, Trinamix
Amit Sharma, Director, Trinamix