Job location – Pune /Hyderabad
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with competency with BI APPS and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) suite.
- Minimum 5 years of OBIEE reports and analytics development and deployment experience
- Technically led 1 or more large-scale end-to-end BI project implementations usingOBIEE
- Different configuration options that exist for failover, load balancing, caching, security, etc. with respect toOBIEE.
- IntegratingOBIEE with OLTP web applications.
- Experience on Multiple projects.
- Able to interact with customers to understand their requirements and translate/ map it to the product.
- Have ability to lead, guide and mentor to the implementation .
- Knowledge with Informatica.
- Expertise in debugging, optimizing the performance tuning of Oracle BI & Dashboards / Reports
- Having Good Experience in OBIEE11G Repository, Report level and Unit testing
- Extensive Business Intelligence experience using Oracle Business Intelligence 11g & BI Publisher
- Integration and deployment of Oracle OBIEE.
- Oracle OBIEE Administration.
- Experience in enterprise-level business intelligence and data warehousing
- Experience in implementing OBIEE metadata (RPD) design and development – including design and definition of logical tables, physical sources, dimensions, columns and Qualified List Items, Target Level’s ,Conforming Dimension etc.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL skills (including developing complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, functions)
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Participate in meetings and follow up with resulting action items as needed.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good aptitude, analytical skills.
- Team player, organized and highly self motivated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org