Job Description and requirement
- Oracle EBS , Oracle Application Functional understanding for any one of following module – Oracle Inventory, Purchasing, WIP,BOM, Order management, AP, AR,GL, FA etc
- Strong PL/SQl Knowledge
- Knows Oracle Reports, XMl Publisher
- Experience from 5 – 12 years
- Will be working from offshore on Oracle R12 implementation project
- Will develop customization, extension and reports
- Possibility for onsite deployment (Japan and Middle east)
- Work as technical consultant, lead or architect as per experience level
- Opportunity to work on cross module
- Training if needed will be provided to cross train on Fusion application
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good aptitude, analytical skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com