- Demantra and Demand Management
- Real Time Sales & Operational Planning
- Advanced Forecasting and Demand Modeling
- Demantra Deductions and Settlement Management
- 3 + years of Demantra experience
- Experience in Demand Planning and Sales & Operations Planning modules
- Experience in writing functional specifications & technical documentation
- Experience in configuration & enhancing in PL/SQL
- Oracle R12 experience must. Essential skills: Hands on experience in ASCP & ndash constrained planning environment, Demantra &ndash Demand Management 7.3.1
- Basic PL / SQL.Production support and enhancements experience.
- Knowledge of OM / PO / INV module knowledge
- Ensure design, build and implementation of Demantra product.
- Developing reusable components, tools for productivity and quality.
- Mentoring and guiding the development teams in implementation with best practices, deployment.
- Conduct PoCs to understand the effectiveness of the solution; incorporate feedback into the solution.
- Lead & handle Delivery responsibility for a portfolio.Interact with the internal/external stakeholders for weekly operations review and build relationships with the stakeholders.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Participate in meetings and follow up with resulting action items as needed.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good aptitude, analytical skills.
- Team player, organized and highly self motivated
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com