Knowledge & Experience
- 7+ years IT experience.
- 7+ years Oracle applications functional experience with various financial modules among General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable(AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Fixed Assets(FA), Cash Management (CM), or Treasury(XTR).
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Financials modules.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
- Should be good at AP,GL,Receivables,FA,Cash Management
- Ability to trouble shoot and provide solutions to critical issues.
- Solve day to day financial support issues.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Participate in meetings and follow up with resulting action items as needed..
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to organize, priritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good aptitude, analytical skills.
- Team player, organized and highly self motivated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org