Knowledge & Experience
- Should have minimum 7 years of relevant experience in OracleApps Order Management module.
- Should have experience with Inventory and PO module.
- Should have at least two end to end implementation experience.
- Should have worked on end to end Oracle EBS implementation project
- Should have experience or knowledge on Advanced pricing and other SCM modules
- Knowledge of Procurement with OM, Inventory, Mfg will be added advantage.
- Should have good knowledge of Oracle EBS AOL, Technical architecture , Integration, conversion etc
- Work on implementation project to provide solutions to business problem in order management area
- Requirement gathering and engaging customer to understand business process
- Convert business requirement into Oracle EBS related deliverables and configuration
- Conduct CRP, UAT and SIT
- Work with technical team to design and develop technical component
- Write and review design document
- Conduct user training
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Participate in meetings and follow up with resulting action items as needed..
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good aptitude, analytical skills.
- Team player, organized and highly self motivated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org