Title: IT Business Development Manager
· Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract, contract to hire, and/or direct hire staffing solutions.
· Call on prospective clients to develop/establish relationships with a goal of meeting in person to learn the organizational structure, team players, culture and sales information for the company and the opportunity, as well as establishing a fee agreement/MSA and acquiring job orders for our team to work.
· Work with the hiring managers to qualify the job orders by specific role requirements and responsibilities within the team/company including required skills/technologies, compensation and sales pitch for the overall opportunity.
· Present the clients opportunities to your recruiting team, making sure they are armed with sales information about the company AND the opportunity to enable them to find and recruit the best candidates for your clients.
· Review potential candidates from Recruiters for possible submission
· Contact the client for feedback on the submitted candidate/s.
· Coordinate the interview request with the Recruiter and the client.
· Debrief client in detail after each interview.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Proven honesty and integrity.
· 15+ years of business to business development, account management, and/or working in an IT related field is required.
· Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
· Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
· Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org