Trinamix is proud to announce the successful go live of Honan Insurance group on Oracle Financials Cloud and Oracle Integration Cloud. Honan Insurance is an Australia based insurance & financial services company and a forerunner in the insurance business.
The project is currently in the post go-live phase. The Honan Insurance solution deserves special mention, as it was successful in overcoming some key business challenges that the client faced before cloud deployment. Pre Deployment challenges included financial reports inefficiency with too many manual interventions, and a balance sheet with no direct integration between the customer’s main transaction system (WinBEAT) and financial system.
Go live scope
- Automated and faster Integration with WinBeat streamlining business processes
- Integration of Concur Expense management with Cloud General Ledger using spreadsheet tools
- Minimized duplication of efforts – efficient operations
- Minimized manual intervention for performing day to day transaction
- Enhanced internal controls
- Configured reports as per business requirement to improve operations’ management
- Up to date financial statements for boardroom reporting
- Cost-effective comprehensive ERP solution
- Consolidation of financial statements across entities established across the globe
With this implementation, Trinamix has changed the entire ownership experience for Honan Insurance and created a new sense of engagement with the business stakeholders.
To know more about the implementation, please visit our Oracle Marketplace Listing.
About Honan Insurance: Honan Insurance Group is an Australia based insurance and financial services broker established in 1964. Today, Honan has over 150 employees with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, New Zealand and Singapore. As a partner of the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN), Honan has the capability to advise and transact in over 100 countries. Over the years, Honan has built a reputation for integrity, honesty and professionalism.
About Trinamix: Trinamix, is an Oracle Platinum Partner, with headquarters in California (USA) with a global presence in India, The Middle East, Japan & Australia and UK. A leading implementation specialist for Oracle Cloud Applications, Oracle Value Chain planning, and E-Business Suite, Trinamix brings a combination of technical proficiency, knowledge and innovation in Oracle cloud products, along with sharp business insights and valuable experience from a wide range of industries and client base.