Life Science & Healthcare
Life Sciences and healthcare industry is operating in a vastly restricted and regulated environment, with fluctuating business models, disruptive technologies, and huge amount of data.As a result, diverse supply chain setups are required to cater to the needs of entire healthcare ecosystem.
A typical healthcare supply chain is a complex network consisting of many different parties at various stages of the value chain. The nature of this industry is such that demand is highly volatile and intermittent.The current approach leads to the following inefficiencies in the supply chain process:
- Poor forecast accuracy as these are mostly based upon historical consumption patterns
- Poor supply reliability as there are only few suppliers worldwide and most probably based in a foreign country.
- High inventory levels at all stages of the supply chain due to bull-whip effect.
- Higher degree of manual intervention to manage the supply chain process
In order to improve the reliability of supply chain processes, Trinamix proposes the implementation of a Complete, Integrated and Modular healthcare supply chain planning solution. Trinamix solution enables you to predict demand and supply with greater accuracy, calculate optimum stock levels and adapt quickly to changes across your global supply chain. In addition, it helps you to continuously monitor and manage your extended supply chain through embedded analytics that operate in the context of your strategic, tactical, and operational planning applications.
- Oracle Demantra Demand Management
- Oracle Demantra Advanced Forecasting and Demand Model
- Oracle Inventory Optimization
- Oracle Advanced Planning Command Center – Click here to know more
Benefits to Life Science & Health Care